Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks (NOIP17AC01135)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Advanced Power Electronics Design for Solar Applications
Previous opportunity: AUGUSTA CANAL AUTHORITY MANAGEMENT OF AUGUSTA CANAL NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOIP17AC01135) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00753||Prepare National Register Nomination for Santa Rosa Island Archeological District|
|NPS 17 NERO 0188||Student Conservation Internship for Heritage Area Program|
|P17AS00769||San Miguel Island Archaeological Collection Preparation|
|P17AS00774||PWR List of Classified Structures Internship|
|NPS 17 NERO 0201||Continued Post-WNS Bat Surveys in Shenandoah National Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0203||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon|
|NOIP17AC01367||Five Year Summary Report and Power Analysis of Landbirds in the Northern Great Plains|
|NOIP17AC01217||Collaborative Interpretation Partnership for Nicodemus National Historic Site|
|P17AS00793||PWR Cultural Resources GIS Internship|
|ETA UI INTEGRITY CENTER||Continued support of the Unemployment Insurance (UI) Integrity Center of Excellence (Integrity Center)|
|P17AS00807||Black Panther Party Research, Interpretation & Memory Project|
|P17AS00808||Survey and Repair Historic Marconi/RCA Antennas and Support Structures|
|NPS 17 NERO 0220||Youth Preservation Carpenter|
|RFA 688 17 000005||Mali Electoral Support Activity (MESA)|
|09162017 KV S2S 1||Oppotunity Title|
|INL 17CA0064 WHPHONDURAS GBV PREV 091717||Building Capacity in Police Forces, Local Governments and Communities in Gender Based Violence|
|RFA 117 17 000001||Comunitatea Mea/ My Community|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 008||Human Rights and Labor Programs in Bangladesh|
|INL 17CA0064 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 09172017||Building Capacity in Police Forces, Local Governments and Communities in Gender Based Violence|
|NOI ILAB 17 11||Youth Pathways-Central America (YPCA): Building pathways to learning, leadership, and livelihood opportunities for at-risk youth in El Salvador and Honduras|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOIP17AC01135", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: