Apply for P17AS00482
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "AUGUSTA CANAL AUTHORITY MANAGEMENT OF AUGUSTA CANAL NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,144,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education
Next opportunity: Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks
Previous opportunity: Securing the Cities Program, 2017 STC Houston Continuation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00482
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00482) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP17AC01024||Little Rock Central High Integration 60th Anniversary|
|P18AS00694||Operations and Visitor Services at Franklin Canyon Park|
|M NOFO 19 101||Debate Clubs to Foster Leadership Skills in Underprivileged Youth|
|M NOFO 19 103||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|H NOFO 19 100||Conference on U.S.-India Defense Ties|
|H NOFO 20 102||Workshop Connecting Women and Youth-led Indian Businesses with Established American Defense Corporations|
|H NOFO 20 101||Capacity Building of Duty Bearers for Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Persons|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00482", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.