Advanced Power Electronics Design for Solar Applications (DE FOA 0001740)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Power Electronics Design for Solar Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2017 Only applicants who have submitted an eligible Concept Paper by 10/12/2017 will be eligible to submit a Full Application..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Created using multiprofiles account!
Previous opportunity: Surveillance for the White-nose Syndrome Fungus in Multiple Northern Great Plains Parks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001740) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001818||RFI: Solar Energy Technology Analysis & Data Needs|
|DE FOA 0001821||Notice of Intent (NOI) - Solar Desalination|
|DE FOA 0001812||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Medium/Heavy-Duty, On-Road Natural Gas Engine Research and Development|
|DE FOA 0001662||Innovative Solutions for Fish Passage at Hydropower Dams|
|DE FOA 0001792||Novel and Enabling Carbon Capture Transformational Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001813||Medium/Heavy-Duty, On-Road Natural Gas Engine R&D|
|DE FOA 0001644||FOA: State Energy Program 2017 Competitive Awards|
|DE FOA 0001815||Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles|
|DE FOA 0001773||FY2018 Scientific Infrastructure Support for CINR Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001772||FY2018 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001846||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2018|
|DE FOA 0001786||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001767: U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA|
|DE FOA 0001817||U.S. Industry Opportunities for Advanced Nuclear Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0001767||U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA|
|DE FOA 0001869||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Opportunities to Address Barriers for Lowering the Cost and Risk of Geothermal Drilling|
|DE FOA 0001877||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled “Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance”|
|DE FOA 0001831||STEWARDSHIP SCIENCE ACADEMIC ALLIANCES (SSAA)|
|DE FOA 0001749||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Flexible Combined Heat and Power Systems for Grid Support.|
|DE FOA 0001854||Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance|
|DE FOA 0001847||ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2018|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001740", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: