Wayfinding sign maintenance and design partnership support (P17AS00214)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wayfinding sign maintenance and design partnership support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2017 Not a request for applications NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GGNPC.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Scaling Up Women’s Entrepreneurship in India
Previous opportunity: PLC Provide Sustainable Improvement for Grandview Sandbar Campsites
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00214) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00067||Trail Restoration Great Basin National Park|
|P17AS00161||Protection, Stabilization, and Restoration of the Lehman Caves Historic Area|
|P17AS00142||Habitat Restoration and Stablization in Great Basin National Park|
|NPSNOIGRTE1700489||NPS Academy Interns|
|L17AS00068||BLM Nevada Network of Fire Adapted Communities|
|NPSNOICOLM1700491||Invasive species removal, road corridor maintenance, and trail maintenance at Colorado National Monument|
|L17AS00069||PCT and Wilderness Trail Maintenence|
|P17AS00183||Ecological Restoration in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00072||BLM Nevada Mojave Desert Inventories and Restoration|
|P17AS00220||PLC Fence Maintenance and Brush Clearing Project|
|L17AS00067||BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Control Program|
|P17AS00219||Vegetation Technicians for 2017 - 2018, Mojave National Preserve|
|P17AS00221||Evaluation of Trends in Fire Regime, Fuel Loads, and Vegetation in Chiricahua National Monument, Arizona|
|L17AS00075||BLM NV Botanical Program|
|L17AS00076||BLM OR/WA Keep Oregon Green|
|L17AS00077||BLM NV Cultural and Paleontological Resources Assistance|
|L17AS00079||BLM NV Elko District Special Status Species Monitor and Habitat Enhancement Program|
|L17AS00078||BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spaldings Catchfly|
|P17AS00223||Promote Development and Use of All Trail Types for the General Public.|
|L17AS00074||BLM-(MT) â¿¿ Natural and Cultural Resource Management and Education|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00214", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: