Geospace Environment Modeling (18 543)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Geospace Environment Modeling" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Proposals accepted anytime.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2017 Mainstream Voucher Program
Previous opportunity: Friend or Foe
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18 543) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM ALP||Accelerating Local Potential Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement|
|693JK31852A01||Pipeline Safety Research Competitive Academic Agreement Program (CAAP) - 2018|
|18 547||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|18 546||Tribal Colleges and Universities Program|
|NIJ 2018 13740||NIJ FY18 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program- COMPETITIVE|
|FA9550 18 S 0002||Air Force Fiscal Year 2019 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|DE FOA 0001844||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Runaway Electron Avoidance and Mitigation in Tokamak Plasmas|
|18 549||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|G18AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G18AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|693JJ3 18 BAA 0001||FHWA 2018 Exploratory Advanced Research Broad Agency Announcement|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0277||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Exercise Interventions for People With Disabilities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0263||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|18 553||CubeSat-based Science Missions for Geospace and Atmospheric Research|
|DE FOA 0001895||Quantum Testbed Pathfinder|
|G18AS00025||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2018 0002||Fiscal Year 2019 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)|
|W911NF18S0002||Fiscal Year 2019 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) - ARMY SUBMISSION|
|G18AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18 543", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: