Climatological, Meteorological, and Smoke Decision Support Information for Prescribed Burning Operations and Wildland Fire Management in California and Nevada (P18AS00669)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Climatological, Meteorological, and Smoke Decision Support Information for Prescribed Burning Operations and Wildland Fire Management in California and Nevada" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $299,217.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Tompkins County, New York
Previous opportunity: The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00669) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00673||Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00675||Vegetation Change and Wildfire Fuels Assessment in Three San Francisco Bay Area Network|
|F18AS00347||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Trails Inventory|
|P18AS00680||Invasive Plant Management Internships|
|P18AS00679||Restoration of Seabeach Amaranth Population|
|F18AS00348||Adaptive Science - Central Michigan University|
|P18AS00683||Landbird Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting: Fifth Visit to all Klamath Network Parks|
|P18AS00682||Provide Internship Opportunities at the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|USGS 18 FA 0266||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0265||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FA 0363||Notice of Intent|
|NPS NOI P18AC01367||Operation and Maintenance of Continuous Water Quality Monitorin|
|NPS NOI P18AC01368||Operation and Maintenance of Continuous Water Quality Monitorin|
|P18AS00581||Cooperative Sewer System Management with Sausalito-Marin City Sanitary District|
|P18AS00686||Tribal Cultural Monitoring in Support of Park Improvement Projects at Cabrillo National Monument|
|P18AS00685||Reintroduction of rare plants to strand, dry forest, and rainforest communities of Kalaupapa National Historical Park|
|P18AS00687||Support Infrastructure Projects at Pacific West Region Parks through Student Civil Engineering Internship|
|P18AS00688||Typhoon Soudelor Recovery Activity Assistance at the Micro Beach Area of American Memorial Park|
|P18AS00691||Cultural Landscape Report and Cultural Landscape Inventory for Carter Compound at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site|
|F18AS00351||Preventing the Spread and Developing Control Techniques for Aquatic Invasive Species|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00669", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: