Apply for 72038821RFA00002
- The Agency for International Development, Bangladesh USAID-Dhaka in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth are Resilient, Interconnected, Socially Cohesive and Engaged (YouthRISE) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 07, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Environmental Life History and Genetic Structure of River Sturgeon (Scaphirhynchus spp.) in the Lower Mississippi River
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy PAS Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72038821RFA00002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72038821RFA00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007434||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|O OVW 2021 30001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Justice for Families Program Solicitation|
|INL21CA0007 PAKISTAN TRAINING SOI||Virtual Training for Criminal Justice Sector in Pakistan|
|O OJJDP 2021 36001 PROD||OJJDP FY 2021 Enhancing Juvenile Indigent Defense|
|INL21CA0010 COSTARICA GENDEREQUALITY||Advancing Gender Equality in Costa Rica’s Police Forces|
|O OVW 2021 38001 PROD||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Legal Assistance for Victims (LAV) Grant Program Solicitation|
|INL21GR0011 WHPMEX AGEXCHANGETRNG 120720||Binational State Attorneys’ General Exchange and Training|
|INL21CA0005 WHPMEXICO AGTAS 120720||Mexican Attorneys’ General Offices Technical Assistance and Support|
|O NIJ 2021 40003||Research on Juvenile Justice Topics, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 40002||Research and Evaluation on Promising Reentry Initiatives, Fiscal Year 2021|
|72038821RFA00003||Fight Slavery and Trafficking-In-Persons (FS/TIP) Activity|
|O SMART 2021 36008||SMART FY 2021 Keep Young Athletes Safe|
|O BJS 2021 38002 PROD||FY 2021 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|O NIJ 2021 40004||Research and Evaluation on Policing, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 40005||Research and Evaluation of Services for Victims of Crime, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 40001||National Juvenile Court Data Archive, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O OJJDP 2021 48001||OJJDP FY21 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 47005||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 41001||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|O OJJDP 2021 48003||OJJDP FY 2021 Family Drug Court Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72038821RFA00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.