Pitcher's Thistle Population Viability Assessment (F18AS00193)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pitcher's Thistle Population Viability Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to the Chicago Horticultural Society/Chicago Botanic Garden under justification 505DM 2.14.B.4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 2019-2021 Atlantic Herring Research Set Aside
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Programs: Professional Development Grants Program CFDA Number 84.299B
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00193) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00370||Preserve, Catalog and Digitize the Historic Records of YELL fisheries program|
|P18AS00372||NOTICE OF INTENT: Engaging Youth through National Heritage Area Internships|
|P18AS00101||Museum Collection to Exhibit at the Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site.|
|P18AS00373||UWNPS Research Center Support, 2018-19|
|P18AS00374||National Register Listing Update for Inscription Rock|
|P18AS00375||Identify, Evaluate and Catalog Natural History Tree-Ring Museum Specimens|
|BOR PN 18 N014||Continuous Stream Flow Monitoring and Water Quality Analysis|
|F18AS00203||Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary-Phase III|
|NPSNOIELMA1800805||Historic Preservation Treatments to Atsinna Pueblo|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800799||Protecting Park Resources through Boundary Corridor Tree Removal|
|NPSNOICACH1800798||Stabilize Lower White House at Canyon de Chelly N.M.|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800800||Install Boundary Fence|
|P18AS00376||Recruitment Dynamics of Scleractinian Corals along the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawai'i|
|RFI62518RISEIIWSR||RISE II WATER SECURITY AND RESILIENCE ACTIVITY|
|NPSNOICACH1800820||SCA Native American Work Crew|
|L18AS00030||BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management|
|L18AS00017||BLM NM 2018 Youth Opportunities for Conservation Projects on NM Public Lands|
|L18AS00053||BLM National Operations Center Freshwater Assessment and Monitoring Assistance|
|L18AS00036||BLM-AZ 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on AZ Public Lands|
|F18AS00207||Overwintering Microclimate Selection of Western Monarch Butterlies|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00193", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: