Apply for SFOP0007039
- The Department of State, Bureau of Global Public Affairs in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Best Practices in Exporting Expertise Latin America and sub-Saharan Africa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 03, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Resident Opportunity and Self-Sufficiency Program
Previous opportunity: Alcohol-HIV/AIDS Program Project Comorbidities, Coinfections, and Complications Research: Intervention and Cross-Cutting Foundational Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007039
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007039) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0026||Understanding thermal mixing, water quality improvements, and algae dynamics with the pulsing of releases from Jordan Reservoir|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0027||Update the Standard Assessment Methodology (SAM) Model|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0028||Investigating Uncertainty Associated with the Great Lakes Water Balance|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0030||Studies on Nutrient & Algae/Cyanobacteria Removal in Backwater Areas of the Mississippi River|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0033||Development and Validation of Reservoir and Riverine Water Quality Models|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0032||Wetland accretion and vegetation growth model integration and application to coastal wetland management|
|SFOP0007033||Mapping Russian Disinformation and Propaganda in sub-Saharan Africa|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0034||Comparison of Fish Assemblages of the Crutcho Creek Drainage Basin, Oklahoma (Tinker Air Force Base)|
|P20AS00083||Technical Assistance with Vegetation Data to Assess Treatment Success of Sagebrush Restoration Efforts at Great Basin National Park|
|SFOP0007066||Building Lasting Legacies for the Science Envoys Program|
|20 581||Disaster Resilience Research Grants|
|G20AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G20AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G20AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00094||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007039", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.