The Value of a Liberal Arts Education in the 21st Century (ND NOFO 18 100)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Value of a Liberal Arts Education in the 21st Century" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: FY 2018 Phase II Release 2
Previous opportunity: FY18 DRL Promoting Freedom of Expression in Ukraine
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ND NOFO 18 100) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 18 102||SHE VLOGS: Video Blogging for Women Entrepreneurs in North India|
|ND NOFO 18 103||Engaging North Indian Youth Leaders|
|M NOFO 18 100||Symposium for International Exchange Alumni from Western India|
|K NOFO 18 100||Regional Security in a Digital Era: Workshop for Media Practitioners and Journalists|
|K NOFO 18 102||Women for Women: Supporting Each Other to Build Sustainable Careers|
|ND NOFO 18 104||Sports Diplomacy Program for Jammu and Kashmir|
|SSF75018GR0004||2018 Community College Initiative Program|
|NNH18ZHA002N MAA||EONS 2018: Appendix E Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) Aerospace Academy – (MAA)|
|M NOFO 18 101||Promoting Innovation by Linking Social Entrepreneurs with CSR Opportunities|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 02||Youth Exchange on Social Cohesion|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2018 001||Logistical Support for a Delegation of Iraqi Educators and Higher Education Officials Attending the 2018 NAFSA: Association of International Educators Annual Conference and Exposition and Two-day University Familiarization Program|
|NNH18ZHA003N||NASA Education Fellowship Activity, 2018|
|NNH18ZHA002N MISTC||EONS 2018: Appendix F Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)|
|ED GRANTS 012218 001||Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Lead of a Career and Technical Education (CTE) Network: Research Networks Focused on Critical Problems of Education Policy and Practice Program CFDA Number 84.305N|
|NPS 18 NERO 0010||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|ED GRANTS 020118 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian education Formula Grants to Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.060A|
|4112 FY18 01||Funding for English Language, STEAM & Entrepreneurship Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0011||Operation, Use and Maintenance of the Independence Visitor Center|
|ED GRANTS 020518 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native American Career and Technical Education Program (NACTEP) CFDA Number 84.101A|
|DE FOA 0001841||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ND NOFO 18 100", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: