Apply for HRSA 21 035
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Thalassemia Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.110.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 21, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: NOAA SBIR FY 2021 Phase I
Previous opportunity: Resident Opportunity and Self-Sufficiency Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 21 035
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 21 035) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA CK 21 001||Global TravEpiNet (GTEN): The Heading Home Healthy Program and Global Travelers' Health National Research Center Consortium, Guidance and Outreach Programs|
|W81XWH 21 DHAPP||Military Specific HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Program for PEPFAR (President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief)|
|RFA CK 21 003||Monitoring Cause-specific School Absenteeism for Estimating Community-wide Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 Transmission|
|HRSA 21 027||Rural Health Care Services Outreach Program|
|RFA PS 21 004||Implementing and Evaluating a Data-to-Care Rx Strategy|
|RFA CK 21 002||Emerging Infections Network - Research for Preventing, Detecting, and Managing Travelers who Acquire Infectious Diseases Abroad|
|PAR 20 312||State Occupational Safety and HealthSurveillance Program (U60)|
|PAR 20 280||Cooperative Research Agreements Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (U01)|
|CDC RFA DD21 2101||Advancing Population-Based Surveillance of Birth Defects|
|RFA AG 21 027||MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavioral and Social Sciences (T32 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 089||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program for Professionals|
|HRSA 21 034||Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Leadership, Education, and Advancement in Undergraduate Pathways (LEAP) Training Program|
|RFA AA 20 013||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 21 024||Rural Policy Analysis Program|
|RFA AA 20 012||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AA 20 011||Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource Core (U24) (Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HHS 2021 IHS COIPP 0001||Community Opioid Intervention Pilot Projects|
|HHS 2020 IHS UIHP3 0002||Urban Indian Education and Research Program, Competing Supplement|
|HRSA 21 044||MCH Navigator Program|
|HRSA 21 028||Rural Health Clinic Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 21 035", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.