Apply for FOA ILAB 21 11
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project to Increase Collective Action to Address Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Unacceptable Conditions of Work in El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 27, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Programs for Young Men of Color Who Have Sex with Men and Young Transgender Persons of Color
Previous opportunity: Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTD2) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FOA ILAB 21 11
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FOA ILAB 21 11) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 21 14||Improving compliance with labor laws in Mexico|
|NOI ILAB 21 13||Improving Gender Equity in the Mexican Workplace|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006985||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2022 2006990||Species Recovery Grants to Tribes|
|AF MOG ARDF FY20 01||Somalia Marginalized and Minority Fellows Program Pilot Cohort|
|PAUPDFY21009||Establishing the U.S. Palestinian Affairs Unit eHub|
|PAS EGY FY21 03||English as a Second Language & American Cultural Programming for American Center Cairo (ACC) Youth|
|FOA ILAB 21 10||Promoting Safe and Healthy Workplaces in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador|
|NOI ILAB 21 15||Building a comprehensive government approach to combating child labor and forced labor in Mexico|
|AF PDPA FY21 04||Africa Regional Services Paris Statement of Interest: Small Grants for International Visitors Leadership Program Alumni|
|FOA ILAB 21 13||Improving Gender Equity in the Mexican Workplace|
|FOA ILAB 21 08||Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2022 2006947||2022/2023 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside|
|FOA ILAB 21 12||Improving Respect for Workers' Rights in Agricultural Supply Chains in Honduras and Guatemala, and the Maquila Sector in El Salvador|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2022 2006998||FY22 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|AFADD 21 04||Small Grant Opportunity for Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Alumni|
|INL21CA0052 WHPMEX TRVLLOGISTICS 081921||Mexico Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|SFOP0008349||FY 2022 Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Enhancement Program|
|NOI ILAB 21 16||Project to Reduce Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Forms of Labor Exploitation of Workers in the Chile Pepper and Tomato Sectors in Mexico|
|HQ003421NOFOECO0002||Climate Adaptation and Landscape-Scale Ecosystem Restoration for Military Installation Resilience|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FOA ILAB 21 11", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.