Apply for CDC RFA OE15 15010201SUPP17
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CSELS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants-CDC Partnership: Strengthening Public Health Laboratories-financed in part by 2017 Prevention and Public Health Funds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.064.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 28, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Management of Lincoln Learning Centers in Afghanistan
Previous opportunity: Improving the Capacity of Panel Physicians Performing Overseas Medical Examinations of U.S. Bound Immigrants and Refugees (IPPA)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA OE15 15010201SUPP17
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OE15 15010201SUPP17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 17 010||International President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief Addiction Technology Transfer Centers (Short Title: INT PEPFAR-ATTC)|
|TI 17 009||Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals (Short Title: GBHI)|
|CDC RFA GH14 141904CONT17||Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally|
|CDC RFA GH14 141804CONT17||Protecting and Implementing Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity and Security|
|RFA PS 14 00104CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Cooperative Re-Engagement Controlled Trial (CoRECT)|
|CDC RFA GH16 167602CONT17||Continuation of Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate the Effects of Public Health Threats of National and Global Importance with the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) in the Kingdom of Thailand und|
|CDC RFA GH16 167702CONT17||Continuation of Technical Collaboration to Strengthen Bangkok Metropolitan Administration Capacity to Prevent, Monitor, Assess, and Mitigate the Effects of Public Health Threats in the Kingdom of Thailand under Global Health Funding including PEPFAR|
|RFA PS 15 00203CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Mobile Messaging Intervention to Present New HIV Prevention Options for MSM|
|RFA DP 17 110||test|
|RFA PS 16 00302CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Evaluating Locally-Developed or Adapted Homegrown Combination HIV Prevention Interventions for Transgender Persons who have Sex with Men|
|RFA PS 16 00402CONT17||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Increase Access to Care for Black Men Who Have Sex with Men|
|CDC RFA CK12 120305CONT17||Resident Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Microbiology|
|RFA 617 17 000004||Defeat TB|
|RFA MD 17 004||Limited Competition: NIMHD Endowment Program for Increasing Research and Institutional Resources (S21)|
|HRSA 17 015||Regional Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|HRSA 17 108||National Telehealth Resource Center Program|
|CDC RFA GH15 161903CONT17||Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through Field Epidemiology Training Programs|
|CDC RFA GH16 172002CONT17||APHL-CDC Partnership to Strengthen Public Health Laboratories Internationally|
|CDC RFA GH16 171802CONT17||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|CDC RFA IP16 160402CONT17||Introducing or Expanding the Use of Seasonal Influenza Vaccines in Public Health Programs Outside of the United States|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OE15 15010201SUPP17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.