Apply for USGS 19 FA 0176
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 19, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $251,402.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Hydroacoustic Survey of Bighead and Silver Carp in the Ohio River
Previous opportunity: The Liberia Youth Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS 19 FA 0176
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 19 FA 0176) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 602||Oceanographic Facilities and Equipment Support|
|BOR UC 19 N010||The Next Generation of Evaporation Pans Agreement R17AC00074 Modification 004 and 005|
|W81XWH 19 S CRRP||DoD Combat Readiness - Rapid Development and Translational Research Award|
|DE FOA 0002170||Municipal Solid Waste Management and Materials Redeployment|
|F19AS00381||Fish and Wildife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|PD 20 7643||Environmental Sustainability|
|PD 20 1440||Environmental Engineering|
|F19AS00385||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Program|
|F19AS00386||Fish and Wildlife Coordinaion and Assistance Programs|
|FR RRD 19 004||FY19 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|F19AS00387||Cooperative Ecosystem Unit Studies|
|USGS 19 FA 0177||Notice of Intent|
|F19AS00388||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|F19AS00391||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Assistance Programs|
|80HQTR19NOA01 20STP S1||Smallsat Technology Partnerships|
|P19AS00606||Researching Alpine Species|
|G19AS00134||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 001||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 001|
|F19AS00399||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|DE FOA 0002171||PERFORMANCE-BASED ENERGY RESOURCE FEEDBACK, OPTIMIZATION, AND RISK MANAGEMENT (PERFORM)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 19 FA 0176", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.