Apply for F18AS00267
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program
Previous opportunity: 2019-2021 Atlantic Herring Research Set Aside
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00267
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00267) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 VRP IIRA||DoD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 VRP FTTSA||DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|18 574||NSF Astronomy and Astrophysics Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|HU0001 19 TSNRP 0002||TriService Nursing Research Program "Open Call"|
|BOR GP 18 N001||Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections|
|USGS 18 FAC 0216||NOTICE OF INTENT: USGS stream-supergage surveillance networks for disease and invasive organisms|
|F18AS00278||Wildlife Conservation and Restoration|
|N62645 PA 18 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance|
|G18AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00099||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00267", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.