Apply for DE FOA 0002017
- The Department of Energy, NNSA in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Management of Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (SSGF) and Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship (LRGF) Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.112.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2019 Application deadline is August 15, 2019 1159 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $21,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: PROACT: Community-Based Intervention Program
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002017
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EIC 2019||Energizing Insular Communities Program 2019|
|DE FOA 0002123||Request for Information (RFI): Marine Sciences Laboratory|
|DE FOA 0002092||Electric Grid of Things|
|DE FOA 0002124||Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL|
|SFOP0006027||Asia EDGE (Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy) US.-Indo-Pacific Engagements for Energy Sector Development|
|SFOP0006024||Asia EDGE (Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy): Indo-Pacific Energy Market Investment and Modernization|
|DE FOA 0002143||Assisting Federal Facilities with Energy Conservation Technologies (AFFECT) 2019|
|DE FOA 0002151||Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and Post-Combustion CO2 Capture Assessment|
|DE FOA 0002157||Request for Information: Planning and Operation Models and Data Analytics for Solar Grid Integration|
|DE FOA 0002150||FY 2019 BETO-Wide RFI|
|DE FOA 0002098||RFI - Engaging Governors to Advance State Energy Priorities|
|DE FOA 0002128||Fiscal Year 2020 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
|DE FOA 0002149||Stewardship Science Academic Alliances (SSAA) Program|
|DE FOA 0001999||Carbon Storage Assurance Facility Enterprise (CarbonSAFE): Site Characterization and CO2 Capture Assessment|
|DE FOA 0002169||Request for Information (RFI) - Identifying Wells of Opportunity for Critical Geothermal Field Research Applications|
|DE FOA 0002165||DE-FOA-0002165: Notice of Request for Information (RFI) on Water Security Grand Challenge Resource Recovery Prize|
|DE FOA 0002209||Energy Storage for Fossil Fuel Energy Systems|
|DE FOA 0002160||Request for Information Building Technologies: Lighting R&D Opportunities|
|DE FOA 0002168||ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT ON TRIBAL LANDS - 2020|
|DE FOA 0002232||Request for Information: Reactive Capture of Carbon Dioxide|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.